Staying at home? Bored? Why? We wake up every day with a plan. Here is what we have accomplished and found in the last week or so:
- Clean closets and donate what you don’t use
- Move furniture and kill the dust bunny’s
- Sort the boxes of old pictures
- Work outside and get your patio ready for summer
- Call friends and relatives just to check in and say Hi
- Handwrite a special note, put a stamp on it, and mail it! (no email!)
- Check in with neighbors and see how they are doing
- Volunteer your time by phone. Calling Care is a great organization. (Call Reassurance) programs call the elderly and homebound residents to ensure they are OK
- Reread a favorite book.
- Learn to play an instrument online (I’m trying the banjo – yes I own a banjo)
- Aquarium watch: lots of choices
- Check out live outdoor Web Cams thanks to Arizona Game and Fish
- Explore has some great live Web Cams
- Sand Hill Cranes in Arizona! They are huge!
We will be looking at a new normal when this is all over. And remember – Normal is just a setting on your dryer.What are you doing? Do you have more suggestions? If so, please share!share!
Cell: 602 418-1991
Connect on FaceBook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram
Professional Speaker, Executive Coach, Best Selling Author
Marsha Petrie Sue, MBA