How did life become so amazing? I’m sitting at my desk in Scottsdale listening to the chatter of two Great Horned Owls who live in a backyard Mesquite tree. The cool breeze brushing through the window reminds me how blessed I am to be living the life I have chosen. For me, it’s all about gratitude.
I’ve used a Success Journal for years and it has morphed into a Success/Gratitude Journal.
What I’ve learned in reflection:
- If I’m reading and find a typo, I’ll focus on all the words spelled correctly.
- If someone is angry, I’m sad for them. I will no longer fall in their pit of anger.
- I will stop trying to rescue anyone. Helping people that don’t want to help themselves is frustrating.
- I will draw my friends closer.
- I will continue to work hard, whether in business or volunteerism.
- I will focus on what I can change.
What is on your list of Gratitude?
Wishing you an amazing 2017, Marsha
Cell: 602 418-1991
Connect on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram
Professional Speaker, Executive Coach, Author
Marsha Petrie Sue, MBA and Certified Myers Briggs Type Indicator administrator
Newsletter sign up: Text CEO to 66866